Tuesday, December 30, 2014

a very Merry Christmas

We had a very quiet and nice Christmas in the Psillos house this year.  Hannah has been in TX so it was just Charlie, Danny, Rich, Kathy and myself on Christmas morning.  We all slept in (great start) and then Charlie and I exchanged the few gifts we had for each other.  We decided not to really get much for each other because at the end of January we are moving back to San Diego (future post) so the less stuff and more money saved the better.  He did however make me something I saw on pinterest a while ago and have been bugging him about.


I just thought it was the neatest thing and he made me two of them! Very excited to have a space to put them up in as well.

After we exchanged a few gifts Charlie made us breakfast and we just hung out for a bit.  At 2 we went to dinner at his Grandma Edith's home.  Charlie's Uncle and Aunt were visiting from Florida and their son Joe and his wife and son came so it was a perfect size dinner party.


Danny was extra happy to be surrounded by family and attention. 


But whenever we would take a picture he would just stare at me..


Hoping everyone had a very merry holiday!


Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment