Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dingmans Fairy, PA






Our friend Kyle has a house in Pennsylvania. I am sure most of you have heard about us going to visit. This last weekend we had a pretty large group so it was a lot of fun, lots of different stuff going on. We did a lot of boat rides, fishing, attempted canoeing and played many games. I almost forgot to mention hula-hooping. A few of the girls that were up are really good and into it, needless to say they produced a lot of action shots [especially of me] hooping! Here are a few pictures. I know my mom was dying to see some! :D On Friday there was 7 of us. 3 boys and 4 girls. Saturday night we were joined by another lady and 5 boys. Maybe I should say men...naaa I'll just say boys.

One of the girls that was up there is really good with hair [actually two of them], last time we were there she cut my hair for me and this time she was on a fish tail braiding fit! I just loved how she did it and I wish I could get my hair to look like that by myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment