Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bat Mobile has arrived.

The Bat Mobile has safely landed and been picked up! Bat Mobile= the name I gave my car.

Charlie and I drove to Linden, NJ today to pick it up! It got here in less then a week of when we dropped it off. I was able to track the vehicle the whole time, there were no scratches or anything of that nature, I got a great price AND IT WAS SO DANG EASY!!! If anyone is thinking of doing that i would HIGHLY recommend it- www.DAS.com- It could not have gone more smoothly and I couldn't be happier. I had heard some horror stories about fellow friends who have shipped their car but this was GREAT. I was so thrilled. It made up for the gridlock traffic from literally when we got on the freeway in New Jersey until we got off the freeway in Farmingdale. Our travel time there was about an hour and 45 minutes and on the way back it was three and a half hours.

It's like having a [big] piece of home with me :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you didn't go through the same thing I did. That sucks about the traffic though, but hey...something had to go wrong since getting the car there went off without a hitch.

    ReplyDelete