Sunday, June 8, 2014

Beach Day...Finally!

Well summer has begin to sprung around here.  The warm weather has arrived and mother nature has been delivering some waves as well.  Charlie got a beach pass which allows him to park at different state beaches all along the island.  His favorite spot to go lately is Coastguard where you drive in the sand right to the shoreline (almost).  It was a little surreal for me because I have never driven on the beach!  Last Sunday was our beach day and it was so nice to lay  out and soak up the sun with a book and my camera.

                                                    Trying to decide where to paddle out.

It was so clean! No wind, all sun.  Some of the sets rolling in were head high.  


This was more like waist high though..





                       I don't know if this was Charlie or not but it was a nice spill. KOOKY!


I did my best to get some shots of Charlie.  He surfed for almost three hours so I didn't have my camera out the whole time but I managed to snap a few. 







It was nice to finally get a beach day in!

No comments:

Post a Comment