Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Summer Bucket List

I saw a suggestion for this and I just thought it was a great idea..I recommend everyone to make one, that way you can plan summer accordingly.  Thought that I would share mine and put everyone in the summertime mood, plus it will give me something to blog about later ;)

SUMMER BUCKET LIST

  • Go to a few concerts (including one of my Father's)
  • Take a BYOB paint class with Niki (we have been seeing a ton of these around where you bring some of the materials, wine and appetizers)
  • Get an 'A' in Spanish
  • Read 3 books for pure recreation
  • Awesome-ify my resume
  • Finish my short story & Write at least 3-4x a week
  • Lose 5lb (starting small)
  • Camp or take a mini vacation
  • Make a list of long term goals
  • Wear my Del Mar floppy hat :)
  • Try a new ethnic food
  • Do a double kayak tour with Charlie (we have been seeing a lot of these deals also for around here, some go through sea caves, we've been wanting to do this a while)

Make sure you all enjoy the summer before it's gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment