Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Phone Pictures

The other day I tried to take a picture on my phone and it told me i had no more storage data! I finally uploaded all of them onto my phone and I have a few I thought i'd post..

                                                          Oceanside Sunset



Charlie walking out on the jetty

 This was RIGHT after i had my wisdom teeth taken out and i sent this picture to my parents to let them know i was ok and doing well...


Joe's Crab shack!


Bedroom View Sunset


Civic Center/Library


Sleepyheads..


I love this picture.  My Brother found it and sent it to me.  My Dad was probably around the age I am.  Fresh to the country, love it. 


Hercules watching TV...


When I uploaded the pictures to my computer I came across this and couldn't resist posting it! I ADORE this picture of Olivia.  


A picture from my campus. 


Oceanside Pier


Chaz coming back from surfing.




We recently had a wine & apps party.  I was pretty stressed trying to get it all ready but it turned out great.  I snapped this as I was getting ready. 


Purple hair!


Action shot, captures all of our personalities. 


Another bedroom view sunset. 



One of m favorite people, Niki!


My cousin Jara, Dad, and brother Pavel. 


Kate, I also couldnt resist posting this picture. Adorable. 


My boys <3 p="p">

C&M


This site is pretty common when Charlie comes home from work 


Pavel & I



Richie, Erin & Zeke paid us a visit a little over a month ago and I snapped this.  He's so cute.  I think thats a theme with these Psillos children. 




Zeke hanging out in Johnson's bed. 


Niki & I


This was from my step Mom's bday.


Our friends over for an intense game of jenga. 


Baby Johnson & Charlie



This was Johnson warming up to our friends..


One morning I got so freaked out because I walked into the bathroom and thought someone was in there!!



This was a sea shell wreath I made my mom for Xmas



Hercules..




Cool Dog


Pavel and I right before heading to the airport for HI! (future post.)


I love him so!


And lastly Cora and Uncle Dan.  Miss these two..


No comments:

Post a Comment