Saturday, October 1, 2011

5 Years And Eggplant Parmesan

Well on September 29th Charlie and I celebrated 5 years of our relationship. We are both just blown away out how time is flying. And surprised how happy we still are together :)

Kathy recently sent us Grandma Psillo's Eggplant Parm recipe and that has always been one of my favorite dishes so we had to make it as soon as possible. Unfortunately on the actual day of our anniversary I was on a juice fast SO we cooked it the next day instead :) We exchanged some gifts on our anniversary and had a relaxing evening together. I got Charlie the latest surf DVD he had been talking about, surf magazine, and a book on CD. He got me a shakeweight which i was very excited about (corny and tacky but still fun) and a target giftcard. He did good :) The next night we made bruschetta and eggplant parmesan which turned out EXCELLENT! I was so impressed with ourselves. He did most of the cooking though :) i just helped with the preparation.

We started our dinner with a delightful appetizer, bruschetta, this is the first time we have tried to make it but it is soo good! We probably could have eaten just that for dinner..with rojo vino of course :)



Here are some pictures of Charlie frying our eggplant! He is a pretty good chef and although doesn't do it too much, enjoys cooking!





And then our finished product..






I couldn't be more grateful to have him in my life. I appreciate so much of the things he does for me, most of the time he doesn't realize just how good he is. I love you Charles Michael Psillos and can't wait for our next anniversary :)

Also, Thank you Grandma Psillos for the recipe's!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment