Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our baby..




is a big puppy named Johnson!

Right before we took Johnson out Kathy said "are you going to put pictures of him on your blog now like hes a kid" I laughed at the time but yes that is exactly what I am going to do :) I actually don't have many pictures of him because I haven't had a camera but I just got one so I will soon grace our blog with videos of our doggy.

He is doing great. He adjusted quickly I think. How can you not when he gets wet food everyday and can sleep in our bed (during the day at least, he snores to loud at night so i kick him out to the living room) AND go on the couch. It was nice that he came a few weeks before we started school and work because we were able to take him on walks, introduce him to neighbors etc. He is ok now when we leave and hasn't had one accident! He is doing fine and I think he is loosing weight from all the walks! He still eats a lot so no one worry about him loosing weight because we aren't feeding him..He has toys, dog bones, dental doggy sticks, rawhides and most of all charlie. He does fine when were gone, the little kids around love to play with him. He loves my moms two pugs and they chase each other for HOURS around in circles, i will have a video of that later. And because my mom is a healthy/vitamin nut for not only humans but dogs, Johnson is now on vitamins too..I know its sick how we spoil him..He goes on our weekend trips to our friends and parents. Tonight we are going to Huntington Beach to meet Kyle, Kevin and Kim's new dog.
Overall johnson is just a great dog and addition. Charlie and him get so equally excited to see each other, they hug, kiss, and johnson prance's around like a rabbit..



We are taking good care of your baby Jess :) Should we get a ticket for him when we come to Texas? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow he really does look skinnier already! Good work! Tell us when you guys go to HB and we can meet you there

    ReplyDelete