Saturday, September 3, 2011

Deans List

Thats right I made the Deans list! I found out a few weeks ago.. I have been M.I.A. on the blog because i forgot the password but I did get it recovered!

Anywho, yes close to a 4.0 and on the deans list I know..Pretty good right? I happily accepted starbucks giftcards and champagne for my achievements. ;)

I started my semester at school last week. I have 5 classes, upper division linguistics, general earth science (conceptual physics), earth science, political science, and math for teachers. This semester is going to be a challenge and hopefully I can remain in the deans good graces. HA! I was really daunting the this semester because I tend to be more of an artsy fartsy type of person but I have been pleasantly surprised and love all of my teachers so far. This school has given me such a positive outlook on continuing education which I really didn't have going to Mesa College. I didn't know if i would do well, like it, etc. But it has superseded all of my expectations and i am already thinking of going for a masters. In fact i wish i could have a job to just be in school. An intellect hah. But since I can't do that I will just take this day by day and enjoying my fortunate job as a student.

Charlie is so supportive and sweet! He always is telling me how smart I am and how good of a job I am doing. He can't really help me with much of the work but he always says he will if I need him and is always there to quiz me. I don't know how I got so lucky with him! We are going to be celebrating 5 years at the end of the month :)

2 comments:

  1. You are pretty much the smartest person I know! Congrats Michelle! What an accomplishment! We are so proud of you! We will try to come down for a visit soon to celebrate your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete