Sunday, October 17, 2010

I got in!!!

Well I don't know how many of you know that I have been going through the tedious and annoying process of applying for schools for the spring term. I applied to about 8 different schools; 3 CalState schools and the rest private universities. Because of the California budget cuts in the school systems I was pretty sure that I was not going to get into the California State school because of the fact that they are so overcrowded but guess what..I GOT IN! Not that it is some renowned or five stare acclaimed school but I got into the one school i really wanted to and that was California State University of San Marcos. School starts January 23! I am really excited. Charlie and I are planning on moving to Oceanside while I am going to school. We are finding some great deals on places by the beach and we are really looking forward to just having our own place again! I am so relieved to have gotten in and found out as soon as I did. I was expecting to wait a few more months..Now I can rest assured and completely enjoy myself on our vacation to Puerto Rico which we are going on this Saturday!

Other then that things are great, we went to PA this weekend and I won 100$ from a scratch off!! Can you believe that? I didn't think people even won any real money from those things :-p

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great week it's been for you! Congrats on getting into school!! We are excited to have you two back on this side of the states again! It'll give us a reason to head down to SD more often. Have fun in Puerto Rico and be safe! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete