Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yankee Game Photos

About a month ago our friend Matt had extra tickets to the Yankee game and he invited Charlie and I to go. We had a great time. I never posted any pictures from it! The stadium was great. Although it was HUGE it still wasn't overcrowded and was easy to get food and walk to the bathroom etc. There was no one exceptionally obnoxious when we were there (probably because it was us) and I had an awesome time. It was definitely a fun ambience and experience. I watched the game for the first hour and then started to get distracted...Not so much so though that I knew the Yankees lost!!

ps-it's funny that half of the guys are all wearing sunglasses on the train...I don't know if they did that to look "cool" for the pictures or if they had them on before..crazy kids






No comments:

Post a Comment