Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4 YEARS!

Today Charlie and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary. We are going out to a place called Mangoes which is a Long Island attempt at Mexican food ;-) I am excited because since leaving SD i have been going through Mexican food withdrawls!!!

Anywho, sorry I don't have any pictures i have misplaced[lost] my camera! just sharing the loove <33 4 years and couldn't be happier because not only do i have a remarkable Charles Psillos in my life but i have acquired a whole new family too :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys!! We love being family with you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome. congratulations! you two are a perfect pair (love how you make each other laugh) and we love spending time with you. have a great day! C&C

    ReplyDelete