Monday, June 21, 2010

More Texas Pictures

Here is another batch of pictures!! I just want to say Charlie is an excellent wakeboarder! The pictures that are on this time around of him on the wakeboard are a wipeout and just kinda hanging out back there, I have some great one's of him in the air I just haven't gotten to them yet!!! I just gotta give him the credit he deserves :)

Each couple did had a night for dinner, for our night we made like 8 pizza's!!! THey were all verrrry good. We did pepperoni, chicken, peppers, feta, cilantro, onions and cheese! We did different variations with mostly those ingredients. It is quick easy and relatively cheap to make, also fun! I would HIGHLY recommend it :) There is a photo of our work and my cheese ball smile.

This goes with out saying really but we also did a lot of sequences and adopted boggle to the list of games!!

So the night we were suppose to leave they canceled our flight (without telling us GRRRR) but it ended up being a great night. We went back to the lake house and between Charlie, Hannah and I we caught at least 20 fish! Then because of the beautiful sunset we had an excellent photo shoot and probably snapped about a 100 pictures between all of us. Those ones will stick out, Charlie and I got our great kissing shot that night so it all turned out for the best. I love all those pictures and it was really nice to spend another night there. :)























1 comment:

  1. love the pictures michelle. i might have to steal some of yours to put on mine because i dont have all of yours. hope all is well there. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete