Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Parties & 1/2 Way to an M.B.A.

This weekend marked the beginning of my winter break, also meaning that I am about halfway to receiving my Masters in Business Administration.  Boy did I work my tail off to get this far and I see now I really wasn't sure what I had signed up for when choosing to do an accelerated program.  But, I am still here and succeeding!  I was really looking forward to this break, the last few months have been a whirlwind of non-stop studying, exams, projects, presentations etc.  If felt like I was always having a midterm or final and had little time for much else.

The first weekend of my break we actually had two separate Christmas parties.  It was a great way to start off the break!  The first one was an ugly sweater party in Pacific Beach and I was able to see friends from high school.

I am bummed that I didn't get a photo of Charlie in his "ugly sweater" but maybe I can convince him to wear it again.  It had little kittens in stalkings all over it..Pretty funny. 




The next night we went to another party hosted by our friends Matt & Alyssa who have just shared the news that they are recently expecting!  We are excited that they have moved so close to us (just about a 5 minute drive) so we will be seeing them more.  

They also have a great place that is decorated very true to their personalities. 



The picture is a little dark but we have Charlie, Matt & Adam. 


Charlie & I 


Sunday morning Charlie took me out to breakfast at one of our favorite spots, The Menu. 



I have been acclimating to having free time again!  It is so strange to have that pressure gone suddenly.  I have been able to workout again, start reading recreationally and of course, BLOG!



No comments:

Post a Comment