Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Trip to the Zoo & A Visit from Haws

Well I knew this was coming, once I started school everything has fallen to the way side and been put on a back burner, blogging included!  This is my attempt at catching up!

Around Memorial day Charlie agreed to humor me and go to the San Diego Zoo with me.  It's been years since I went and so I decided to buy zoo passes for the year.  It probably wasn't the best idea to go on Memorial Day weekend because it added an extra few mile walk to find parking but we did end up having a great time.



That weekend we also had a visit from Lane, Julie and Beckham!  They were visiting Lane's sister who just had a baby.  They met us in Pacific Beach and we walked to the pier then went to town for some pizza. It was fun visiting Beckham without all the other kids around, we got to see his personality a little bit more.  He was pretty happy and content!  I was worrying about having to baby proof the house a bit but kids these days, he just played on my cell  phone haha.  Not doing too much of course but knew exactly what he wanted to play with.

Haws Family


Julie & Charlie


Beckham was pretty cute..



Showing off..


Great seeing you guys!  Hope it happens again soon :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment