Sunday, February 16, 2014

Christmas Pictures In February

BOO!

Yes I am back bloggers..

This is going to be short and sweet.  These are extremely belated pictures from my excellent and warm trip home for the holidays.

It was just getting cold in NY so I decided it was time to jet off to San Diego for a real winter Christmas.

I can tell you it was the best present I could have gotten!

I lied a little bit..This picture is from Thanksgiving.  I had two dinners and this was from our first dinner at a Czech friends house. Such a beautiful view.


My handsome not so little brother and me!


Ok here are the Christmas photos..

The weather was so beautiful so on Christmas Eve Pavel and I took a walk at Torrey Pines Beach.  I had a new camera so I used Pavel as my muse and had fun experimenting with it.



I really love this shot.  It was so endearing to me.  Father and son fishing on the beach, I don't know why it touched me so much but I really loved this photo!


Pavel climbing the rocks



He made it to the other side without getting soaked! And check out that wave..


Czech tradition calls for the big dinner to be on Christmas Eve and not on Christmas Day.  This was right before dinner testing the camera angle.


Small traditional Czech dinner with Pilsner, Champagne and Fernet.


My favorite part...the FOOD! Super traditional, potato and bread dumplings, sauerkraut, cabbage, spinach and duck.  It was so good my mouth waters thinking about it.  Děkuji za večeři Jana a Tata!


Kitty went to Indiana to be with her Mom so it was just the 4 of us.



The next morning I went to my Mom's to celebrate the holiday.  Beautiful tree. 


Dalilah enjoying her raw hide candy cane i bought them for Christmas.


Coco's favorite part was all the bags and wrapping paper.  He was just laying and rolling around in it for hours. 


My Hercules..



I got to see Kitty only for about a day but we managed to get one family pictures!!


Ok two..


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment