Friday, October 19, 2012

9/29/2012

On September 29, 2012 Charlie and I celebrated a six year anniversary :)  We kept it pretty low key but we had a really nice times together, as usual.  We walked to the movie theatre and saw "Loopers" which was good, but I personally liked "Lawless" much better. But they were both equally good.  Then we decided to try a BBQ place called "That Good Boy" that just opened around here and enjoy some authentic pulled pork and fried chicken with watermelon and cole slaw on the side.  This place was legit and delicious!  We exchanged some gifts too..

This is what I got for my sweet Charlie, also a subscription to the "Surfer" which he has been saying he is going to get for a LONG time.  Unfortunately we didn't make anything off the scratcher!  And for the toothbrushes, he made a joke in passing about me getting them for our anniversary so i went out and bought them :)
Charlie is extremely generous and wiling to share whatever he has and get me anything I want BUT i have to ask because he never has any clue what to get me so I made it easy on him and told him exactly what I want.  I found a great deal on a radio, alarm clock, iphone charger and speaker.  I have been wanting one of these for a while and he was more then happy to get it because we both benefit..heh
And of course I wanted flowers, I didn't really care what kind but Charlie must have noticed me commenting on the orchids when we went to the grocery store because this was what he came home with..It was really beautiful and he just made me so happy, as usual.
These aren't from our anniversary day but some recent pictures of us on some beach days.
Really a beautiful little town we live in.
We have been fortunate enough to love this place we live in..





No comments:

Post a Comment