Monday, January 31, 2011

CSUSM


Last week I started my first day of school. I am going to CalState San Marcos which is technically still San Diego County but it is about 30 min North and 15 min East of where my parents live. School is going pretty good so far! I say that now because I'm technically not getting homework yet but just lots of reading. I am taking 5 classes and go all day Monday and Wednesday then an hour on Friday. The campus is really nice (probably because it is also relatively new) and easy to get around. My classes are pretty good too. I am taking a few teaching prep course's then some basic GE stuff. Overall I think i will be fine and content with the school.

Everyone is having such important chapters in their lives right now ( EVERYONES HAVING BABIES!!!) so I thought I would let everyone know what we are up to even though it is not nearly as exciting as everyone else's business :)

Other then school Charlie is working an average of 40 hours a week and surfing as much as he can! The weather here has been beautiful and we actually went to the beach over the weekend and i was able to hang on the beach in a swimsuit! Quite the contrast to the East Coast where there is SO much snow.

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment