Monday, August 9, 2010

Life Update

These last few weeks Charlie's family has had there family reunion! I had to work most of the time but it was a lot fun. Pretty chaotic with so many people but fun. I don't have many pictures (because i had to work) but I will get some soon and post them up! Until then I have a few of my favorite boys (Johnson and Charlie).

Charlie and I are also getting ready to go on a trip to Canada this weekend! We will be driving up to Ontario, Canada with Kyle's family for about a week. We leave in the wee hours of Saturday morning. His family has a little house on a lake. I think we will be tent camping but we will have a kitchen, bathroom, running water. We are also planning on renting a jet-ski and going ATV riding. I will have lots of pictures!





1 comment:

  1. Those sunset pics are beautiful. Good job photographer! Great seeing you guys in NY, miss you already. Enjoy the rest of your time in NY! Come visit us in Utah soon. :)

    ReplyDelete