Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sort of a Plan..

Well Charlie and I have finally figured out the next 4-6 months of our life! I am sure everyone loves how we can still do that...

We decided to ship my car out to New York for a great price with a company that has their own trucks and good reviews. They gave us an estimate of about 13-17 days which is great AND they were about 200$ cheaper than their competitors so CHECK

We bought our tickets to NY for May 12 with an airline that doesn't charge for the first 2 bags..Which is GREAT now my overpacking tendencies will not cost me extra CHECK

We are ready for the family vacation to the lake house in Texas May 29 [btw we can't wait to see everyone :-] CHECK

I have my summer nanny job and a few other places to apply part time to make some serious mula CHECK

We have a friend staying at a house in Costa Rica for two months and has invited us to come and stay rent free so I think we figured out our next vacation CHECK

Drive back to CA CHECK

Get apartment & go to school [ still rough draft hahah] CZECH!!

Thats all for now..keep you posted on the inbetween

2 comments:

  1. glad you have a nice little plan there. what, you didn't want to drive cross country again? ha! cant wait to see you guys soon. hope youve been sharpening your sequence skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Like I keep saying, I wish I could come out with you! Call me and let's get together before your departure.

    ReplyDelete